Valley of Fire
Starting At : $225
Nevada’s oldest state park, the Valley of Fire, covers nearly 35,000 acres on the north east side of Las Vegas. Dedicated in 1935 this park derives its name from the red sandstone formations that were formed from the great shifting sand dunes during the age of dinosaurs. When reflecting the sun’s rays, these features often appear to be on fire, which are the centerpiece of the park’s attractions.
The Valley of Fire abuts the Lake Mead National Recreation Area at the Virgin River confluence, making this tour ideal for individuals that want to tour the Hoover Dam as well. The eroded sandstone and sand dunes are estimated to be over 150 million years old. You and your guests are sure to marvel at the splendor of the Valley of Fire and all it has to offer.
Rates Do Not Include Nevada’s 3% Excise Tax or Fuel Charges.
- 1-5 passenger SUV – 4 hr – Starting from: $225
- 1-6 passenger Stretch Limo – 4 hr – Starting from: $285
- 1-9 passenger Super Stretch Limo – 4 hr – Starting from: $365
- 1-14 passenger H2 Hummer Super Stretch – 4 hr – Starting from: $581
- 1-30 passenger Mammoth F650 Limo – 4 hr – Starting from: $629
- 1-28 passenger VIP Party Bus Limo – 4 hr – Starting from: $629